Little Green Radicals - Falling Leaves Raglan Sweatshirt
100% Recycled Polyester
Designed to protect little adventures from the elements, our green Falling Water recycled raincoat is made using a fully waterproof special performance fabric that's been constructed using plastic bottles! We've designed our raincoats to have a waterppoof rating of 5,000mm which means it's waterproof under very high pressure making it perfect for heavy rain and wet snow. They also have a soft organic and Fairtrade cotton lining, so they'll stay nice and snug on cooler days.
- Outer layer - made from 100% recycled polyester (from plastic bottles)
- Lining - made from 100% organic and Fairtrade cotton
- 100% waterproof, tested to the highest waterproof rating (5,000mm) to stay dry even in heavy rain
- Fully taped seams and comes with a covered zip to prevent water from getting in
- Water repellent coating which keeps your child extra dry (PFC free)
- Zip guard to protect your little one's neck
- Elasticated wrist cuffs so sleeves that sit comfortably above the hand to keep water out
- Nickel free poppers down the front and at hood opening
Awards & Certification
Little Green Radicals started life in 2005 with the aim to do business differently. We use Fairtrade and organic cotton to make long-lasting clothes that will survive wriggly newborns, excitable toddlers and adventurous children, and still come out looking great so they can be passed on again and again. We're proud to be certified by the Fairtrade Foundation, the Soil Association and the Global Organic Textile Standard.