Erin Eileen Leigh Navigating the Newborn Months and Beyond: A Mother's Guide to Routine, Sleep, Fussiness and Self-Care
#1 New Release in 3 Kindle eBooks categories in February 2022: Parenting Infants, Health & Nutrition for Parents, and Pregnancy & Childbirth
- "Navigating the Newborn Months and Beyond will be the new essential reference for any expectant mom or new mom." - ELC, verified customer review
- "This book will be my go-to gift for all the future new moms in my life." - Judy M, verified customer review
- "This book contains practical and realistic steps you can take as a new parent or a parent with multiple kids that will make your days run so much smoother. The author also provides real down-to-earth advice that you won’t find in other baby books." - Bradley H., verified customer review.
- create a daily routine
- tackle your baby’s sleep challenges
- implement a soothing bedtime routine
- overcome your little one’s fussiness
As a mother of four, Erin understands first-hand the demands that motherhood can bring. She believes that you don’t have to suffer through those first months of motherhood. Whether it’s your first time as a mom or you’re juggling more than one child, you’ll find this book an incredibly valuable resource. Through these pages, Erin will take you by the hand and show you that it is possible to enjoy the journey. So, if you’re feeling depleted, burnt-out and exhausted, let this book help you emerge from overwhelm and fall in love with motherhood.